PSI’s Vend Master Coin Unit accurately dispenses change to your patrons for efficient service. Manufactured using solid state technology, the Vend Master is reliable and cost-efficient. Self locking vaults are available as an option for added security.
PSI’s Buck Master allows patrons to utilize paper currency during their transaction. Able to be mounted in the same housing as the Vend Master, the Buck Master will accept $1 and $5 US bills. When utilized with the Vend Master, the fee is able to be set to any fee between $1.00-$5.00 values and change will be made accordingly. The unit contains a bill stacker for organized and convenient use.
- Change-making capability
- Optional card lock on front face
- Front access of cash vault and circuitry
- Rugged design and minimizes vandalism
- 3 Point locking door for maximum security
- Size 40" high, 8" deep, 14" wide
- Access Hinged and gasketed front door
- Mounting Four point anchoring
- Color Earth tone, white, or safety yellow
- Input 105 - 125 VAC
- Current Required 5A
- Connections Terminal block for class 2 wiring